inked by Lindsay
Now that E is a little over two months, I feel like we’re finally hitting our groove. I’m learning how to do things with one hand and am adjusting to living on a three-hour schedule. And I wouldn’t have it any other way!
E is such a good baby. Like, really good. If she could just get the hang of sleeping through the night, we’d be set! Despite her great demeanor, there are a few products that have made our lives a little easier. I thought I’d give a list of some of my favorite things for the newborn stage now that it’s almost over. I could cry about that, but who am I kidding– I already have. ;)
1. Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo and Wash – This shampoo smells amazing, is all-natural, and sensitive enough for E’s skin.
2. Little Hip Squeaks Headbands – If you follow me on Instagram, you know E wears one of these just about everyday. They’re adjustable and grow with baby.
3. Little Hip Squeaks Mess Cloths – These are my favorite burp cloths. They’re absorbent and come in great prints! And, LHS just released their spring collection with new prints and colors. Love them all!
4. Gerber Side-Snap Shirts – These are the best. E was so tiny when she was born that dressing her really freaked me out. Having one less thing to pull over her head made dressing her easier– especially with spit up and blow-out diapers.
5. Wubbanub Pacifier – We gave E an Avent Soothie pacifier from day one and she loved it. My mom bought her one of these in the hospital gift shop and they are amazing! The stuffed animal helps hold the paci in and gives baby something to squeeze.
6. Fisher Price Snugamonkey Swing – E loves this swing. Loves. I put her in it when I workout in the mornings, and she smiles at the mobile the whole time. And bonus- the music isn’t completely obnoxious. ;)